Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Day 22 of Photograph A Day (Black and White) and Southern Lovely's Show and Share

Photography challenge topic today - Black and White.


The interior of a TSF bowl located earlier this month.  

AVON's Sniffy Pin Pal fragrance glace skunk dated 1972 -- part of my collection.  


And hats, how I love them, esp. fascinators ~

Balenciaga

What I am listening to O mio babbino caro


Model Kenzie, wearing a little girl's party tiara - a bonus from one of my thrift shop find miscellany bags sold at Eco Thrift.  



Linking to Southern Lovely for ~
Ivy And Elephants, What's It Wednesday ~

Ivy and Elephants

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love Fascinators too! I enjoyed watching the wedding of Prince William and Catherine M. especially because of the crazy and wild fascinators worn by the guests! :-)

    Thanks for stopping in at Cranberry Morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw you over at Ivy & Elephants...glad I stopped in! I love the fascinator's!

    ReplyDelete