Saturday, August 11, 2012

Day 11 of Photograph A Day (Landscape)


Sunrise in Amador County, California -- satisfies the challenge topic of "landscape."

A Friday afternoon trip to Thrift Town in Sacramento rewarded me with stuffed Minnie Mouse (NWT $2.99), Old Navy purple tank top ($2.99), and a most cherished purchase of a Free People, what I call a schlumpy, knock-around skirt ($5.99).  This label is a high-end brand I've seen at Macy's.


It was hard to part with Minnie but I gave her to a co-worker who has two young girls.  She will be loved - here is Minnie's new owner ....



Trying to beat the 100+ degree here in California, what is it like in your part of the world?
Post a Comment

Blessings and the Bloggers Quilt Festival 2017

After quilting for 3+ years, I have finally finished a bed quilt for myself, partially revealed on these posts  here , here , and here .  I ...