Friday, August 3, 2012

Day 3 of Photograph A Day (Three Things) and Blog Hops

Three things ~ three fabric boxes.  I have company coming.  I would like to fill these three boxes with decorative hand towels and toiletries.

Perhaps the towels in the largest box, a box of kleenex in the middle one, and for the small compartments  some soaps, shampoos and lotions. What would you fill these boxes with?



For those new readers to my blog, check out this previous post of Trios.  I just adore the images.

Blog hopping this Friday ~

Friday's fill-in statements from Feeling Beachie
  1. I have no desire to go bunjee jumping.
  2. I love the smell of Woolite because it makes fabric smell wonderful.
  3. I wish that my waistline would magically shrink.
  4. In one month I will be in Seattle.
photo friday button thr 200
Photobucket
Photobucket


Dear Olympics,

Why did you wait until 10:00 p.m. on a Thursday to air the women's gymnastics finals?  I was so sleepy by then I missed Gabby win the gold.  While we are on the topic, why aren't we seeing the other countries' routines on the floor exercise?  

My Friday letter ~

9 comments:

  1. I like the smell of Woolite too. Have a great time in Seattle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love it if my waistline would shrink too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you moving or going on holidays?,just bought some boxes like that for craft storage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the smell of Woolite too, and my waistline, ugh, I think I have given up on it ever shrinking LOL.
    Hopefully you are going to Seattle for fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always wanted to bungee jump

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, hopped over after your comment. Love your blog and yeah, totally wish my waistline would magically shrink too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love Seattle! enjoy!

    have a great Sunday! drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have no desire to bungee jump either!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I completely agree with you about the NBC Olympics television coverage. Glad to hear I'm not the only one who finds it hard to stay up past 10pm. Gymnastics is my favorite event. I did make myself stay up to see Gabby win it. She is awesome!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete