Monday, August 13, 2012

Day 13 of Photograph A Day (Hair) and The Kindness Project


Five dollar TSF Barbie fashionista has certainly earned her keep - she is my model for the day's photography challenge topic of "hair."  I figured you had already seen my platinum blonde hair in the picture posted at the end of my blog.  Since we are on the topic - American Vogue 2012 and Vogue Brazil 2012 have GORGEOUS hair (wish I could go pink).



During my weekend blog-reading marathon, I discovered Crazy California Claire Claire Hennessy who is hosting:




What about you? What are you doing to change yourself? What are you doing to be kind to yourself or others?

The Kindness Project

Too often kindness is relegated to a random act performed only when we’re feeling good. But an even greater kindness (to ourselves and others) occurs when we reach out even when we aren’t feeling entirely whole. It’s not easy, and no one is perfect. But we’ve decided it’s not impossible to brighten the world one smile, one kind word, one blog post at a time.

I am more than happy to link with Claire and her co-kindred.  


"Kindness is the golden chain by which society is bound together."
Goethe




3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much Tammy for visiting my blog and liking my project, it's really sweet of you, I like your blog, loved the retro magazine pics. Best regards, Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just joined your site-way cool!
    Dude! @ MoneyintheGarage.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was younger, I thought it would be the coolest thing ever to have either cotton candy pink or forest green hair. I never crossed into wild hair hues though, and though I don't feel the urge to go those hues now, I do still enjoy looking at others who do.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete