Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Day 14 of Photograph A Day (Jump) and My Happy List Tuesdays on Dandelion Wishes


I've seen blog photos with "jumpers" and now I have discovered how difficult it is to capture that type of image.  I am still trying to get the hang of the self-timer on the camera.

And there is reason to jump!  I'm going to Disneyland ~


I will be attending a professional conference in Anaheim in October, so I am organizing a Day at Disneyland. Not sure of that date yet, I'm finalizing the plans.  In light of that news, it seemed oh so apropos to link to Dandelion Wishes 

Photobucket
Mr. VZ has an interview tomorrow for a teaching job as a part-time college professor.  happy thoughts, happy thoughts

What is on your HAPPY LIST today?  

2 comments:

  1. Jump pictures are so hard! I've tried taking them with my friends and we got maybe one good picture for every twenty fuzzy ones haha Have fun at Disneyland!
    Best,
    Sapir coffeebooksandairplanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just popped onto your blog - I'll be joining your Sunday Social! Thanks for stopping by ~

      Delete