Friday, August 24, 2012

Day 24 of Photograph A Day (Something Yellow), Friday's Frock, Aloha Friday Hop, Show Off Friday and Fridays Unfolded

Something yellow - Friday's topic and AVON's Peter Patches pin pal fragrance glace (circa 1975).  



Friday's frock consists of Talbot's silk blouse and silk flower-print skirt (both TSFs), and Cole Haan sandals that I've had for awhile.  My cat Tig making an appearance.  


My outfit fits right in with these Friday blog hops ~






Stuff-and-Nonsense

6 comments:

  1. Hey there and Happy Friday! Following back. Thanks for stopping by Back to the Basics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit, bright and beautiful! I hope you're having a good weekend, followed you back from the Aloha blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tami! Nice to meet you! That Peter Patches came out the year I was born. Hahaha! So what is it exactly? Avon and fragrance and glace... Isn't glace a term used for food? Thanks for the follow! I'm now following back. Please check out my reply to your comment over on my blog Consider the Lilies Poetry at http://considertheliliespoetry.blogspot.com

    Tina - mom of 4 and author of 5 blogs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi thanks for stopping by my blog,new follower,hope you have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there. Thanks for linking up at Show Off Friday! I'm a new follower. That's a pretty outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! :) Love your blog! I am a total thrift store and yard sale lover too! Erin

    ReplyDelete