Google tag

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Day 23 of Photograph A Day (Chaos) and Blog Hops (not so chaotic)

A chaotic day's topic - stuffed animal jumble at Thrift Town.


Thrift shop finds of The Monkees Greatest Hits ($3.99) and a Casual Corner stretch skirt ($5.99) at the Goodwill Retail Store, 1621 L Street, Sacramento.  I have always been more of a Monkees fan than a Beatles fan.


I don't usually stop at this store - seems so, retail, less treasure-huntesque.  They've sifted and sorted and chosen the best of the donations to sell.  There is a wide selection of CDs and DVDs and right now Halloween costumes galore (at seemingly reasonable prices).

Back to chaos - who could forget Jeff Goldblum as the mathematician in Jurassic Park who specialized in the chaos theory?

Anything chaotic happening in your life?

Aw heck, let's blog hop ... with the The Blue-eyed Owl


A drop by to Mrs. Olson's Jann Olson


Just to round things out, we'll sit a spell at From My Front Porch To Yours

8 comments:

  1. Fellow thrift shop lover here. Thanks for visiting RL. :)
    -Revi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tami,

    Thanks so much for stopping to visit me and for your lovely comment. Looks like you found some great thrifty items.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for coming by and for your comment. Nice thrift shop finds. I love Jeff Goldblum. Loved Jurassic Park.

    Yael from Home Garden Diggers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by the blog! Can't beat a cheap name brand skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Stopping by, as promised. I love your daily photographs - those shoes are to die for! I was always more of a Monkees person than a Beatles person too! I love going to the thrift stores - never know what you'll find! Take care! Hugs, Leena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Friday! Looks like you scored some great finds at the thrift store. I loved Jeff Goldblum in Jurassic park- he was great in that movie. Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the Monkeys! Went to their reunion concert many moons ago. Sad that Davy has passed away. Thanx for partying at my place!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved the Monkees growing up. I have a couple of their albums that were mine as a teen. I love thrifting too! Thanks for sharing with Share Your Cup. Happy to be following you.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete