Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday's Frock and a Hoppity Hop

We interrupt our regular programming to bring you Friday's Frock ~ ('scuse the slightly blurred image, but you get the gist).  All items are thrifted ('cept for the shoes Cole Haan espresso pumps and the pearls), yellow Old Navy sweater, Kasper light blue shell top and Eddie Bauer flower print skirt.


It is Thrift Town Friday, so let's see what wonderfulness I can discover ~

And off to the Blog Hops, the first being Pinkapotamus for her Under 300 Followers Link Party.  I am THRILLED that I have passed the 50 followers mark, my blog hasn't even been up and running for a year yet.
  


Pinky seems to be linking up with the sewing crowd, while I am not what you would call a seamstress, I do alter thrifted clothes (so that should count!)

Then there is Frugal Friday at Shabbynest, now there's a blog hoppin' crowd for ya!

The Shabby Nest

Friday's Fragments at Half Past Kissin Time.

Mommy's Idea

Follow Friday 40 and Over Never Growing Old

Post a Comment

Blessings and the Bloggers Quilt Festival 2017

After quilting for 3+ years, I have finally finished a bed quilt for myself, partially revealed on these posts  here , here , and here .  I ...