Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Day 16 of 30 days of photographs (Bulls**t)


I'm confused by the Day 16 topic, so I give you ceramic squirrel on a log.  Call it what you like ~ I'm sure I am going to get skewered by my fellow participants for this one.  You determine where they fall on the meter  knee deep or waist high?

In keeping with the stringent rules of this challenge, I'm going to bend them and turn this into a celebration of the random and bizarre.  Let the fun begin!


One ringy dingy?


Mom, do I HAVE to?  Wait, wait - is that nonamedufus?  


Zombies teach CPR - well worth a watch, produced by the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada. 





Just for kicks and giggles, I've linked up with Josie2shoes for her prompt of "hope," which shows I've lost all hope for this post.  

Post a Comment

Basting without Borders

This weekend's finds were fabric remnants nothing of note but good quantities and basic colors that will quickly find their way into one...