Saturday, October 27, 2012

Day 27 of 30 days of photographs (Kafkaesque) and a 5th Annual Halloween Party

I am not even going to attempt to explain this photo other than it is posted for the challenge topic of "kafkaesque."  I had absolutely no idea how to load those arrows onto the arrow-shooting thingee.  

Just a few days left in this photography non-challenge, please visit my Little House On The Prairie podners.



Apologies to those Fanciful Twist readers who hit on this post and wonder "what have I linked into?"

Moving right along to a blog-hopping party.  Linking to A Fancifult Twist for her 5th Annual Halloween festivities.  Vanessa is Martha-Stewart scary with her creativity.

Halloween Party Button

Little did I know that Disneyland decorates for Halloween - here are some fun images from my Anaheim trip earlier this month.






Thrift Town Halloween bear - so proud of myself, the bear didn't come home with me ...


Ya'll come back now, ya hear? 
Post a Comment

Basting without Borders

This weekend's finds were fabric remnants nothing of note but good quantities and basic colors that will quickly find their way into one...