Thursday, February 28, 2013

Is that all - Day 28 topic of the 30M2D Writing Challenge topic

This 30M2D prompt "Is that all" brought to mind one of my favorite Peggy Lee's songs.

 

I kind of feel a letdown when these challenges end ... but then there is this feeling ~



And/or this ~


As a nod to my fellow participants, I like to do a recap of those posts I would recommend but life had a way of interfering with my plans.  I feel blessed to have found such a humorous and diverse group of bloggers - link to their interpretation of Is That All?

My next endeavor is http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/ the Blogging from A to Z April 2013 challenge.  I will be acting as a Mighty Minion as chosen by Nicole at Madlabpost.com.  As of this writing, there are over 800 bloggers participating.



When the Traveling Yellow Skirt arrives from Italy, I will post my styling of the odd yellow garment.


See you round the blogosphere!






Post a Comment

Patriotic quilt finished

I had hoped to finish this patriotic quilt prior to Labor Day and I am right on schedule. This project began in January putting-together-pre...