Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Unintended - Day 13 topic of the 30M2D Writing Challenge

Unintended - the 30M2D writing challenge topic.

It was certainly unintended, becoming a cat lady, but they kept arriving on my doorstep.





One by one, step by step, I kept adding cats.  "Come one, come all!"  You kitty cat critters, I must save each and every one of you.



I set up a shrine to my feline friends.



I thought I should get out of the house a little more so I tried my hand at pole dancing - the cat was better at it than I was ...




The Tyranos are even better at it ~


If you can't beat them, join them.

Jo Zilla

How I combined cat lady and pole dancing is a mystery to me.  


This is actually my (only one) cat - Xena warrior princess.


It is intended that I made this my cat post.  Link to visit those 30M2D participants with good intentions.
Post a Comment

Son's quilt finished

Two months behind schedule - son's quilt is finished, it is king-sized plus! I first began the project here . While I did the piecing ...