Sunday, February 24, 2013

Visible Monday and "Fact or Fiction" Day 25 topic of the 30M2D Writing Challenge

This outfit is from earlier in the month.  A professional photographer came on site for the company portrait sitting.  It was about time to update - our website images were over 10 years old!

I made an attempt at putting my hair up into a French twist.  I didn't have quite as much success as my hair stylist, but it was good enough.    


Combining hops with the somewhat diverse blogs of Patti's Not Dead Yet Style



Anne Klein thrifted suit
Jones New York pastel pink collared shirt (retail)
Aerosoles gray pumps (retail)


Big hat and sunglasses and a whole lotta hair - so much fun. 


And We Work for Cheese a blog about cheese (kind of) ~ their blog header posted below.
We Work For Cheese

Anyhoo, on with the show!  Fact or Fiction, yes folks, that is the topic of the 30 Days Minus 2 Writing Challenge topic.  Link to the others that are either providing factoids or a whole bunch of fiction.



Fact or Fiction  

I am the product of J.P. Patches and Snagglepuss (heavens to Murgatroyd)!

I appeared on the television show Romper Room.

I am a graduate of the Carolyn Hansen Modeling School.

My comic strip series, entitled Sweet Nothings, was first published in 1989.

I toured Europe as a french horn player with America's Youth in Concert.

I was a violinist with the Scottsdale Symphony Orchestra.

I want to meet all of my 30M2D challenge cohorts IRL for a cheese-eating festival of absurdity in Montreal.


All fact or fiction are fact (with the exception of the first listed).  
Post a Comment

Patriotic quilt finished

I had hoped to finish this patriotic quilt prior to Labor Day and I am right on schedule. This project began in January putting-together-pre...