Saturday, February 2, 2013

Hold On - Day 2 topic of the 30M2D Writing Challenge and shoes ...

Hold on! That is the topic ... link to those other participants barely holding on.

Just one New York minute - do you mean to tell me there is no "stilettos" topic for this challenge (other than, "The Other Shoe" but that is a whole nuther story).  So, hold the phone, hold your horses, hold on for the wild shoe fanatic ride.

These sweeties are one of my few retail indulgences (and a thinly veiled excuse to show off my gams) - Joan & David calla lilly shoes.  Ok, so my shoes are not stiletto, maybe wanna-be stiletto?  Let's settle on the Corgi of stilettos.


Manolo Blahnik Something Blue Satin Pump $965.00 Bergdorf Goodman
Pinned Image
Ruthie Davis Bond pumps (that also double as a crime deterrent) a mere $1,598.


For that final POP of color - Charlotte Olympia feather pumps ($1,396).

Aw heck, I couldn't wear any of those shoes if my life depended on it.  They are works of art, they are poetry in motion (for those who can navigate in them or can hold on to the nearest object as they tumble back to earth).  




Post a Comment

Son's quilt finished

Two months behind schedule - son's quilt is finished, it is king-sized plus! I first began the project here . While I did the piecing ...