Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Let's talk uglies

The uglies I am referring to are the fabrics that are, well, just plain ugly. I recently organized my fabric remnants by color and got rid of my uglies - sent to the Great Thrift Shop Beyond.

I am certain other quilters/fabric artists do this. I mean you can only hide so much of the uglies scrapping them out. Here is a perfect example of what I consider to be uglies offered through shopgoodwill.com. That poppy fabric I think is the best of the bunch, but the rest - uglies.




If you have any blog hops or challenges planned, please leave a comment with the info or email me at tvonzalez at gmail.com.

Ending the post with baby doll mugshots, tore up 1 and tore up 2. Both inmates at shopgoodwill.com. (Yes, I spend way too much time on that website.)
Post a Comment