Google tag

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

K letter day

Kicking it at Yard Sales!  Stuffed Scooby Doo was actually at an estate sale. At the end of a very long drive, there was this amazing rock formation view. 

This was the one letter that stumped me, so rather than fight it, I bent it for this A to Z Challenge. 

Estate sales are great, but yard sales are even better. Last month, my little city held a community-wide yard sale. I visited about 5 of them and came away with a kid's catcher's mitt in very good condition, a Halloween sweater XXXL size, a needlekit, 5 books, and a $1 picture wood-framed with glass (with 2 images shown above). Yard sale lady thought the landscape image might be Laguna Beach, California. 

Yard sales are more of less getting rid of stuff and getting back a few bucks. Sometimes clothes are overpriced, yard sale person thinking clothes new with tag retain their retail value. K-not! I like to visit yard sales on the last day during the last hours. This month, I gained two skirts, a dress, tank top, and a animal print sweater - $1 per item. I do get a kick out of new clothes to me. 

Tarot card of the day

No comments:

Post a Comment