Google tag

Thursday, April 14, 2022

Lost in the Mail, Little Lucky, and a lot of Littles

Lucky is the baby of my cat clan. This kitten image of her is one of my favorites.  

I had my first eBay refund to a customer because of a sewing pattern lost in the mail. It had the tracking number but then it went nowhere. 

I sell a lot of littles on eBay. All of those littles add up to $100 a week in online sales on average. My total full value of all listings add up to $25,000. 

Tarot card of the day


3 comments:

  1. Hi, making a return visit from the A to Z challenge. Love the title of your blog, i too love thrift shops, much of my clothing and reading material and home equipment is sourced that way. And your kitten is the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lost in the mail thing happened to me also. I had to refund 100$ which, more fool me, I did not have insurance
    on as I had mailed it media rate to save buyer postage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh noo.. I hate it when things get lost in the mail!

    The kitten is so so cute

    Hopping in from the A-Z community,
    Dream
    https://thedreamgirlwrites.wordpress.com/2022/04/01/anguish/

    ReplyDelete