Google tag

Monday, April 18, 2022

Return to the Ocean, Old Materials, and OPM

A return to the ocean might be in my future. The Mr. is making noises about buying a new boat. We spent many summers ocean sport fishing off of the Northern California coast. 

Old materials - a thing that I am constantly in search of to use in all sorts of creative projects. 


This Sacramento Bee article was in a 1949 publication The Singer Sewing Book, and the following When You Live in One Room.



Other people's money - a business tenent I learned in college. I have a new take on that and am testing it. I want to win off of OPM by finding discarded lottery tickets and entering them in a second chance drawing. I know the odds are against me. Wouldn't that be OUTSTANDING if I won 💸💰🤑that way? 

1 comment:

  1. Reuse is always fun!

    Beth
    https://bethlapinsatozblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete