Google tag

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Passion for Patterns, and the Pink Quilt Blocks

Patterns are my best seller on eBay. They accounted for 44% of my sales last year. I like to buy them, collect them, and sell them. When I send a pattern off, with it's requisite fabric wrapping, I think of how the buyer will be making a fun and delightful creation. 

Because of my pattern love, I am going to populate this post with, yes, you guessed it, Patterns!








These pink quilt blocks were a recent thrift shop find earlier this month. There were in a taped-shut ziploc bag marked as 99 cents, I could tell there was at least 1 appliqued block. To my delight, there are 8 GIGANTOR pink blocks.  

There are some condition issues, frayed edges, and age spotting, but nothing I can't rehabilitate. These will join my keeper projects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment