Google tag

Monday, April 11, 2022

I Believe in Ghosts

I am a big fan of paranormal stories. One of my favorite YouTube channels is SlappedHam. There is an Australian host who presents the stories and leaves the rest to your imagination. 

I also posted years ago about the haunted workplace in my law firm management days. Do-you-believe-in-ghosts?  The image below was posted in 2012, and full of a gaggle of orbs.

I believe spirits can manifest through mirrors, they can travel as orbs, or exist as shadow people. Evil entities can attach themselves to people, places, or things. 

Communication with the other world should not be taken lightly. Quija boards, Tarot cards, and spirit boxes should all be handled with extreme caution. 

Do you believe in ghosts?



1 comment:

  1. I do believe in ghosts... and my post today also included some ghost stories.

    ReplyDelete