Google tag

Saturday, April 30, 2022

Zipper stands for the Z letter day

Zebra eyes be watching you! This piece de resistance was for sale at thrift.

Ending the challenge with Zipper, my German wirehaired pointer.


Here she is lounging on my partially-constructed Knitting Woman, State Fair quilt. 

Segueing to the subject of zoomier real estate - our state department went through the Great Telework/Office Realignment (my emphasis). Those workers who chose to work 100% remote lost their offices and cubicles. Those workers who chose to be office centric (in office 3 days a week or more) have their choice of what is now prime office real estate. I am moving to a cubicle that is almost big enough to skate around in! Ok, not quite, but I am excited about the aspect of decorating it with small quilts/cubicle wall coverings I have made over the years.  

Thank you to all that visited Tamiland during the April A to Z Challenge. 






2 comments: