Google tag

Friday, April 29, 2022

Yip Yuppity You Get One Free Pass

Another made-up phrase, one of the many liberties I take with the A to Z Challenge.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/185386192957

This 1989 pattern is so darn cute, it just had to make an appearance. 

I am reinstituting the You Get One Free Pass post during this A to Z challenge for this Y letter day. Pretty much every letter's post has been a free for all. The only rules to follow are to ensure a post is produced each letter day. 

I try all types of poses and action shots for photoshoots. This image is an outtake from the Theme Reveal. The gown was too small so I couldn't zip it up. My hiking boots were cropped from the original image. 


This image is me heading out the back door for the A to Z apron photoshoot.

I have a few videos posted on YouTube, mainly demonstrating toys or how to thread a vintage sewing machine. On my toy demo videos, I don't give much of a description, and just let the videos exist as they are. This latest one has over 1,000 views and high "like" rate.
There You have it - we are rounding the bend to the end. 

1 comment: