Google tag

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Captive Audience and the OBW

I subscribe to more than one thrifting/reselling board. While some made the decision to stop selling online during the pandemic, others are listing and selling to a captive audience. I fall in the latter category. I think it is perfect time to provide buyers what they might be seeking. 

Segueing to blog stats. I love to view them. There are times I trend in Russia. Recently, my daily page views went from my average of 150 to 1,400! Say what? If someone has given me a shoutout or linked me somewhere to another audience, xxoooo to yoooo. Please comment or email me, tvonzalez@gmail.com. 

Quilting update: The OBW has been sent to its graduate recipient. My favorite part of this quilt is the simple black/white flower binding and the vintage Siamese cat remnant.  

Waaay too bright for my taste, I think it is perfect for an older teen.
Link to the flimsy and post when I bought the remnant thrift-gods-dropped-obw.

Next up is french binding Gypsy Wife meets Jelly Roll and the continuing quilting of the state fair one. With the latter quilt, I had enough material from the backing to whip up a binding. I have to let my hands rest for a few days between these sewing sessions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment