Google tag

Saturday, April 18, 2020

Gypsy Wife meets Jelly Roll, Part 3, and another Mask Making Fail


Call this one complete! Now I keep every other quilt I make, this one is a keeper. You can see the clamshell quilting clearly on the peach backing. Links to Part 1 and Part 2

After engaging in retail therapy, I did the flamingo fabric pull. I bought the flamingo yardage for a summer quilt. This one has been on my to-do list but not listed on my challenge sheets. I look forward to having this one quilted in a flamingo pattern. 
I am blowing through my stash faster than I anticipated. I have gone back to FabShopHopping, an online shop hop for fabric. When you visit the participating shops, you find the "bunny" and that registers you for prizes. What it really accomplishes is you find fabric for upcoming projects. I just bought the Riley Blake -Gone Camping Fat Quarter bundle for half price. 

FabShop Hop

Bumped into this video, would love to produce or see more of this stuff. I could not help but laugh, esp. when she comes back on camera with bandaged fingers. 
 
I have made a few masks and they are not my favorite thing to do.

Linking up with Beth at:

1 comment:

  1. I have tears rolling down my face - that video was so funny! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete