Google tag

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Round 4 Reselling - Goal 200 active listings

As mentioned in my last reseller's update - EBay has extended the 50k free fixed price listings through July. I am pulling everything I can and getting serious about organizing lots such as Barbie clothes. 

Round 4 is comprised of more CDs, sewing patterns (all of the sewing machines had been sold off of the shelves at Walmart), some specialty clothing so I may list a Hawaiian dress or two, and books. I am even testing the water on listing two old flip phones. I also am wearing gloves in the image, my newest change in photographing product. 
My procedure is to photograph each item in every possible angle. Then I edit the images, cropping and adding brightness, if needed. Each year has its own image folder, this year's being 2020 Ebay listings. But before I move them to the listings folder, I keep them in a "move to" folder. As I compose each listing, I rename the images and move them to the Ebay folder, that way I keep track of what product I am listing in what order. 

I have templates for CD, Book, DVD NIP, DVD Used, Needlework kits, Needlepoint kits, Quilt blocks, and Crochet squares. It is no picnic doing all of that prep work but with these fixed price listings but then I don't have to babysit them. I don't know why I didn't discover this method earlier.  

Covid-19 update: This week there was produce in abundance. Still no toilet paper. 

Newest wrinkle in grocery shopping, ya'll are supposed go one direction down the aisles. There are arrows. The 6' apart stuff and waiting until the customer in front of you is fully checked out before you can put your items on the belt. 

About half are wearing masks, usually people over 40. 

I take a rarely used country road in to town and today I saw a convertible packed full of a family enjoying the weather and seeing the sights. I like to see that. 

1 comment:

  1. We have all the things you have in the grocery store except for the one way. Maybe because with the 6", the line goes down the aisles. But what this means is that you can't go forward because someone is in line, and you can't go back down the same aisle because someone is behind you. Have to cross paths with someone or other (prefer the person with the mask, but that person is more likely to be angry that you crossed paths.)

    ReplyDelete