Google tag

Friday, April 10, 2020

Ding! Round 2 of Reselling

Home sourcing continues with Round 2 of fixed price listings with Ebay, free as a store subscriber (with a good rep). The books culled from my collection and pet patterns for beds and such were listed. This cape pattern is one of the few uncut I have found to sell.  
Oddest listing of the Day, this 1950 Uncle Arthur's Bedtime Stories. Chockful of biblically-bent preachy short stories tinged with the worst of the 50's mindset. 
I am listening through the 7 of the 25 cent lot of cassette tapes, the ones I bought from a thrift store that closed last year.  The ones I thought might be of interest were as follows:

Paula Abdul, Forever Your Girl
The Best of the Guess Who
AC/DC The Razors Edge
Carly Simon, The Best of Carly Simon
Mamas and Papas, 16 Greatest Hits
Linda Rondstadt, Greatest Hits
The Best of the Ink Spots

I hit another milestone of 125 active listings. This really is thrilling for me. 

Between quilting, I am turning my attention to the bookcase downstairs. There are still a few of the Mr.'s books that will sell. I know he has a Webelos Scout Book that is valuable. 

There are whispers this isolation/insanity will extend through May. The remote work part I don't mind, it is the stores being closed and my hairdresser unavailable. I really am a low maintenance gal. 


Another note on this cootie war - the Mr. went to Costco the other day and an employee on a bullhorn was announcing "We are practicing social distancing, please keep 6' away from others." He said it was extremely stressful, a reminder of war preparations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment