Google tag

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Devoting a Day

When I have a full day to devote to my projects, I surprise myself how much I can accomplish. I made great progress in my state fair quilt. I will have an entire blog post devoted to that process. I will say I was going great guns and thought I had the whole thing put together but a whole section was "off." I seam ripped it out. Piecing some blocks to fit my theme is what I have planned. 

Having this challenge helps me keep my mind off of other things. Another challenge I have going is one on FB with the American Patchwork & Quilting group. No. 1 was chosen for this month and that is my Retro Quilt, also ready to assemble. If I keep my feet to the fire, maybe I will complete the State Fair entry and move on to the Retro Quilt.  
Reseller update: I made a milestone of 111 listings. Mainly books and CDs, I am sourcing from my own possessions. There is still more! I have tons of sewing and craft patterns that will be my focus on the next round. This is all found money, items I have purchased over the years. It is like shaking the coins out of a piggy bank. Granted, it does require work. It has to be one of the top 10 things I do that produce a feeling of accomplishment. I hope I have encouraged those who do resell and those who are thinking about entering the business. 

No comments:

Post a Comment