Google tag

Sunday, April 19, 2020

And then there was rhubarb

As the weeks go by, I see less and less product on the grocery store shelves. In the produce section, there was no lettuce nor anything to add to a salad. But there was rhubarb, plenty of rhubarb, in all its  glory. 

I asked the produce clerk, "Isn't that sort of a random thing to have? Rhubarb? and no green onions or celery?" She agreed. 

And what do you do when life gives you rhubarb? You make strawberry-rhubarb pie!  


Wearing our masks now when we go shopping, makes me feel like a criminal, face masks being associated with bank robbers. We have only 7 identified C-19 victims in our rural county of 40,000+. SEVEN! Won't the virus trend through whether people are tested or not? Wear our masks until a vaccine is developed. It is time to reopen now, now, now. 

Reseller's update: the big girl lingerie, a 44DDD bra, finally sold. I bought it for $4.50 and sold it for $12.

Gardening update: My seed starting has been a great success with the tomatoes with 21 transplanted so far. No bell peppers have sprouted yet though. My next round I want to do zinnias and sunflowers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment