Google tag

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

7 days off and 4 to make it more

Challenge prompt: "Where would you like to visit on your next vacation? What would you do with seven days off? What is your idea of a perfect week-long vacation?"
I still hold out hope for a month-long European vacation. Since our prompt only allows 7 days, I will list my must-haves for a perfect Tami vacay.
1.  Sun
2.  Sand
3.  Shopping
4.  Shows
Now any combination of those 4 are acceptable, Vegas may not have "sand" but it has the other three. Any beachfront resort has the first three.

Also, thrifting acts as a mini vacation for me, I lose all track of time when I visit thrift shops. Last weekend's find totaled $17 for the lot, an adorable Nancy Bolen jacket (to be modeled in a future post), three quilting books, two souvenir plates, a rolling TV stand with heavy duty casters and a framed piece of artwork to be showcased on my 6/24 Treasured Thrifts post.

What are your vacation criteria?

No comments:

Post a Comment