Google tag

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

To infinity and be mom

Challenge prompt: "Write a story with eight legs (octopus, two cats, four people, etc., or turn the eight sideways and use 'infinity' as your prompt."


Infinity (endlessness) that moms experience include -
Always worrying about their children no matter what age they are.
Some moms wonder when they will ever have grandchildren (I am in the "some" category)
Wondering if you could have done more/less, better, spent more time raising your children.
Once a mom, always an infinity mom.

As an aside, I am perplexed by my unbelievable jump in pageviews, wish I could attribute it to this challenge, I am sure Ms. Duncan (challenge host) would enjoy that. Perhaps it is my recent participation in AtoZ? I really don't know, can't tell from the Blogger stats. If someone has given me a mention, please let me know so I can thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment