Throwing in some more 60s kitsch from shopgoodwill.com - vintage Rushton elf sold last month for over $100, guess it is time to get those elves out of the attic and onto EBay!
Here are two kitschy cuties that were up for adoption at Snowline Hospice thrift in Placerville.
The residents on F Street in Sacramento can always be counted on to decorate for the fall and winter holidays.
What I am listening to ~ Navidad Cubana by Cuba L.A.
1. How many speeding tickets (special Officer coupons) have you received?
Nada, nopity dopity. Admittedly, I have received one super special "click it" ticket from a nice young officer that didn't like my (removed my seat belt because I was having a hot flash) excuse.
2. Can you pitch a tent?
Yes, and I can name that tune in 2 notes.
3. What was your worst vacation EVER?
Mr. VZ and I drove from Sacramento to Baja. Mexico is my most unfavorite place, especially the interior. Mr. VZ speaks fluent Spanish, I, on the other hand, speak a fractured form of Spanglish. I don't think I heard a word of English for 2 weeks. While there was some sun and sand, there definitely was not any SHOPPING and my vacation requisites include SUN, SAND, SHOPPING + SHOWS.
4. What was the last thing you bought over $100?
Does college tuition count? I paid for two classes for the spring semester.
5. We are handing you the keys to what?
My own private office at Microsoft.
6. What was the last meal you cooked that made even you sick?
Sheesh, I can't recall that ever happening. We do have a running joke about my "nagasaki" (sorry a politically incorrect term) chicken, a whole chicken on the rotisserie that turned out charcoal black, but was still edible.
7. Fill in the blank: "Oh my gosh! Becky, look at her butt! It is so big. She looks like she could star in the Baby Got Back video."
8. What was your first car?
I have an entire blog post dedicated to this one - behind the wheel.
9. Your best friend falls and gets hurt. Do you ask if he/she is okay or laugh first?
I am not the type that laughs and I absolutely loathe practical jokes.
10. What is the worst song EVER?
I will go with Christmas-themed, I am kinda partial to Dominick The Italian Christmas Donkey. For those of you that have never experienced this quirky little tune ... (so I lied, I kinda like this song)
Outfits - Ugly Christmas Sweaters most def welcome!