Saturday, December 8, 2012

Countdown to Kitschmas Day 8 - South of the Border and hopping to Pink Saturday

A Sonoran Christmas inflatables display.

Course, if you are gonna travel to Mehico, ya gots to have a tan!  


Santa has gone south ....


Do Pink and Christmas go together?  You betcha!  Yes, you, I'm talking to you!


Poor Beverly howsweetthesound.  I've linked in again to her PINK SATURDAY


Her theme for today is "Holiday Treats."  These Greek gobs of gooey goodness make an appearance each year at work.  


What treat's are in YOUR stocking?  







And you know I can't resist posting fashion - PINK fashion ...






Hmmm, let's see what DO I want for Christmas?


What I am listening to ~ Christmas on the Border.  This recording was a pleasant surprise, the Santana-esque sound and unique lead vocal make it an easy listen, I even forgot it was a Christmas CD!


This is a 24-day blog hop, you can link in anytime during that period, no rules - other than family friendly, no follows required, link up your posts that are:

Kitschy
Quirky
Retro/Vintage
Outfits - Ugly Christmas Sweaters most def welcome!  

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I love love love your PINK stuff!!! And retro pix!!! So happy someone else loves PINK as I do!! Thanks for sharing your fun stuff!!!!
    Merry hugs, Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tami, Happy Pink Saturday. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog for a visit. I love your cute blog....kitsch is so much fun! And I am a thrift shop commando too. I signed up for your linky party. My Christmas is definitely vintage oriented (except for a hot pink small Christmas tree I found thrown under the bed I bought on sale after Christmas last year. Just found it while hunting for boxes and had forgotten all about it). Hope you are having a wonderful weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink sparkly reindeer AND Santa - ! Frothy and polka-dotted skirts - so excellent. I am totally digging this series, Tami!

    ReplyDelete