Saturday, December 8, 2012

Countdown to Kitschmas Day 8 - South of the Border and hopping to Pink Saturday

A Sonoran Christmas inflatables display.

Course, if you are gonna travel to Mehico, ya gots to have a tan!  


Santa has gone south ....


Do Pink and Christmas go together?  You betcha!  Yes, you, I'm talking to you!


Poor Beverly howsweetthesound.  I've linked in again to her PINK SATURDAY


Her theme for today is "Holiday Treats."  These Greek gobs of gooey goodness make an appearance each year at work.  


What treat's are in YOUR stocking?  







And you know I can't resist posting fashion - PINK fashion ...






Hmmm, let's see what DO I want for Christmas?


What I am listening to ~ Christmas on the Border.  This recording was a pleasant surprise, the Santana-esque sound and unique lead vocal make it an easy listen, I even forgot it was a Christmas CD!


This is a 24-day blog hop, you can link in anytime during that period, no rules - other than family friendly, no follows required, link up your posts that are:

Kitschy
Quirky
Retro/Vintage
Outfits - Ugly Christmas Sweaters most def welcome!  

Post a Comment

Patriotic quilt finished

I had hoped to finish this patriotic quilt prior to Labor Day and I am right on schedule. This project began in January putting-together-pre...