Thursday, December 27, 2012

Back to our regular programming and pondering with a purpose

Phew, now that all the Christmas business is over ...

I saw this tip on a calendar, "Before putting away holiday decorations, take photos of your home's current holiday displays.  Pack the photos with the decorations when you store them.  The photos will serve as reminders of decoration placement when you begin decking the halls next year."

REEEALLLY?  I kinda just put things where I want to.  I didn't even put up a real tree this year.  Grinchmas, I know.  My decorations will be all stored away within the next day or two.

Photobucket

I am pondering today with brendayoungerman.  Brenda asks:

Do you make new years resolutions? And if so, do you keep them? The reason I'm asking this is because I honestly never thought I would make any, forget keeping them....but three years ago I resolved to not be as judgmental as I was and I honestly think it worked.....so this year I an resolving to find out one thing everyday that makes me happy, even if it is as simple as taking the dog for a walk. Somewhere in the madness of living I forgot how to enjoy life...and honestly it is too previous not to enjoy. I would love it if you left a comment, or linked up your post....or better yet, both! Happy pondering....and Happy New Year.

I do have a couple of resolutions, of sorts, I am waiting on Wells Fargo of the Evil Empire to approve a loan modification so I can move forward with my life.  Do I keep the house?  Do I let it go?

My college education continues, baby step by baby step.  Since I work full-time, I take 3-6 credits a semester.  I don't think you would call that the fast track ... more like turtle pace.  I will get there - eventually.

Lastly, I hope to be more fashion forward in the New Year - wear more color, wear bright lipstick, be bold!








12 comments:

  1. You will get there! I've been taking 6 hours a semester and just graduated - again. It should take me 2 more years to do my Master Degree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that - again! Kudos to you, it can be done ~

      Delete
  2. All good resolutions! I took the slow boat to a college education as well. You will get there eventually!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you can certainly view the scenery along the way taking the slow boat ...

      Delete
  3. I'm with you on your last one: Dress bold(er)! Good luck with the loan and college education :)

    This is my pondering this week @ ImagesByCW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so in awe of people (like you) who work full-time, and work, however fast or slowly, on your education. That can't be easy. The way I see it - - in 5 years you're going to be five years older anyway - - so why not be 5 years older AND smarter too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your loan modification works out... and deciding what to do is a difficult choice... either way you go ... do what you makes you happy... it's just money !

    Thanks for pondering with me and have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brenda. I am getting so frustrated with the process and the house has sooo many problems.

      I need to "ponder" with y'all more often ...

      Cheers to a blogorific New Year!

      Delete
  6. Hi Tami — thanks for commenting on my blog, and you're right, that WAS a lot of parsley. I had intended to use cilantro but it died in the fridge, so was glad I had lots of parsley.
    You're right about life being too precious to waste. I couldn't agree more.
    And playing dress-up is pretty precious, too.
    K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice resolutions...I normally do not make any.

    Look below for the link to my post.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My New Year's Resolution

    ReplyDelete