Monday, December 10, 2012

Countdown to Kitschmas Day 10 ~ ba ba Bing and Blue Monday

Disneyland Christmas parade, 1959 via theniftyfifties

Image from a rescued slide

AVON pin pal Wee Willy Winter (1974) - the box was canine-traumatized.  


Linking in to Smiling Sally's Blue-monday

Smiling Sally

I've saved up all of these gorgeous blue images just for this hop!  





Gotta go Bing, if you are doing Big Band!  He sold for $17 on shopgoodwill.com.  


What I am listening to ~ A Big Band Christmas.  I'm missing the cover art on this one.  


This is a 24-day blog hop, you can link in anytime during that period, no rules - other than family friendly, no follows required, link up your posts that are:

Kitschy
Quirky
Retro/Vintage
Outfits - Ugly Christmas Sweaters most def welcome!  

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your blues. I especially like those blue gowns.

    Happy 1st Blue Monday, Tami.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANS FOR A GREAT POST TAKING US BACK IN TIME.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tami, I am madly in love with those glockenspiel-weilding majorettes, teh fantastical bullble-hem halter dress, and the chapeau of hydrangea paillettes - glorious post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are very cool pictures.. Thank's for sharing..

    Visited from Blue Monday- hope you can stop by..

    http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2012/12/270-classic-cartoons-to-watch.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures. Is this every Monday. I might join next week.

    I know it's Friday already but I don't want to miss the BLUE entries so here I am.

    Hope you can also comment on my my BLUE post

    ReplyDelete