Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Countdown to Kitschmas Day 18 ~ Noel, noel, I found some Napco

The sun broke through the clouds and I finally located some Christmas cutie ceramics - got the lot of three for $4.50.



The boy had a broken wing and broken violin so he wasn't a keeper.


  
The kissing angels came in a pack for $4.50.  The ceramic with the heart-trimmed robes has broken wings but they have been re-glued.  I'll just have him keep his smoocher face forward.  

The following ceramics were offered through shopgoodwill.com, while cute, priced too high for my bid.  

Large Picture



Gots to have the De luxe Aluminum Taper Tree!  via Kitschy Living

I have seen these chalkware angels highlighted on posts by goldcountrygirls.  So for $3.50, I decided to add one to my collection.


What I am listening to ~  Clint Black's Looking for Christmas.


This is a 24-day blog hop, you can link in anytime during that period, no rules - other than family friendly, no follows required, link up your posts that are:

Kitschy
Quirky
Retro/Vintage
Outfits - Ugly Christmas Sweaters most def welcome!  

3 comments:

  1. Love those angels! So glad I could join the party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay - glad you linked in, esp. with your special Craphts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, No!(el) - I can feel that incredible silver tree with my teeth. :)

    ReplyDelete