Sunday, December 23, 2012

Countdown to Kitschmas Day 23 and Smashin Fashion

This sweetie and two of her cohorts designed by K. Adler sold for $5 on shopgoodwill.com.


A girl really can't be stylin unless she is wearing the latest in fashion TREES!  


Or the latest in ornaments ...



Actually, this is more my speed (no, it is not me, but awfully darn close...)  I wore cat-eye glasses from 3rd grade until 7th grade ('fraid it scarred me for life).   


What I am listening to The Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Celebration.




This is a 24-day blog hop, you can link in anytime during that period, no rules - other than family friendly, no follows required, link up your posts that are:

Kitschy
Quirky
Retro/Vintage
Outfits - Ugly Christmas Sweaters most def welcome!  

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures. I think the Christmas tree hats and ornaments in the hair look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete