Thursday, December 20, 2012

Countdown to Kitschmas Day 20 ~ Meeses and more

Here is my collection of Christmas meeses ~


Ceramic meeses waiting for adoption at the Goodwill on 16th street in Sacramento.


Couple more Napco Christmas rodents that sold for $10 on shopgoodwill.com.  

Large Picture

Throwing in a little 70s kitsch
Large Picture

AVON pin pal Lickety Stick (1974) - box is slightly canine-crunched.  


What I am listening to Alan Jackson's Honky Tonk Christmas.


The thrift shopping season (yes, there is one) has nearly run its course for the year.  Most peoples aren't cleaning out their closets when they are trying to wrap presents.  The Christmas stuff is half off and that is pretty picked over.  I was able to add to my collection with this darling reindeer ceramic planter ($3.50) from the SPCA's E Street Thrift in Sacramento.


And what I like to call a "knockabout" Raviya cotton skirt from Thrift Town ($2.99).


This last image is from a set of 12 cards given to me through a blogger gift exchange from Sheila at styleagent909.  I am not sure when the cards were printed.  The box is labeled Passionist Missionaries, Monastery Place, Union City, New Jersey.  


This is a 24-day blog hop, you can link in anytime during that period, no rules - other than family friendly, no follows required, link up your posts that are:

Kitschy
Quirky
Retro/Vintage
Outfits - Ugly Christmas Sweaters most def welcome!  

1 comment:

  1. I like your meeses. I used to have that tiny fellow in the thimble - where he is now, alas, I don't know! Cute reindeer planter, too! I picked a couple of little woodens cuties at the Salvation Army, but yes, I agree, everything is picked over or there just wasn't good stuff to begin with!!

    ReplyDelete