Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Countdown to Kitschmas Day 19 - Lizards and Lounges

This year's appearance of Christmas Tyrano  ~ he is my blog header for the next two weeks.  


All I want for Christmas is WINGS!



What I am listening to ~ The Ultimate Lounge Christmas with John Jonethis..  


  


What I am NOT listening to but had to include just for the ewwwww-factor.  He kinda fits in with today's theme of lounge lizard, I present Slim Whitman (shades of Hugh Hefner).


This is a 24-day blog hop, you can link in anytime during that period, no rules - other than family friendly, no follows required, link up your posts that are:

Kitschy
Quirky
Retro/Vintage
Outfits - Ugly Christmas Sweaters most def welcome!  

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL; a T-rex with wings! They call that a dragon, right?

    ......dhole

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a onehow to become slim and fair

    ReplyDelete