Sunday, December 2, 2012

Countdown to Kitschmas Day 2 ~ nom nom nom

Delectable Day 2 - let us ponder the deliciousness of ...

strawberries and cream!

Day 2's kitsch is shopgoodwill.com's Weigh-in Santa (he sold for $30) - the thing we will be doing round the first of the year.  


Or we could try shaking the weight off - Hippy Shakin Santa has the right idea!  


What I am listening to ~ The Oak Ridge Boys Christmas Cookies.


This is a 24-day blog hop, you can link in anytime during that period, no rules - other than family friendly, no follows required, link up your posts that are:

Kitschy
Quirky
Retro/Vintage
Outfits - Ugly Christmas Sweaters most def welcome!  



Just for kicks and giggles, I've linked in to the Baby Faces Blogfest


I thought this image fit right in with the two blog hops ~ (that is the 2 year old me ...)


Christmas and crying seem to go hand-in-hand.  Or is it kids and crying?  I can't recall ... 

Post a Comment

Patriotic quilt finished

I had hoped to finish this patriotic quilt prior to Labor Day and I am right on schedule. This project began in January putting-together-pre...