Saturday, December 1, 2012

Countdown to Kitschmas Day 1 ~ Let the hopping begin!

Do you hear the choir singing?


One of my delights is listening to Christmas CDs that I have purchased at thrift shops throughout the year.  Isn't that artwork cool man?  Paul Freeman's Joy To The World.  What I am listening to Christmas with the Norman Luboff Choir, originally recorded in 1964, re-released in 1990 in this format.



One from my collection of AVON pin pals - this is Gingerbread Pin Pal (1972).


These are the bling cards I am sending out this year (thrift shop 50 cents, retail $11.95).  The troll was a thrift shop rescue this past year.


THE BEST source of kitsch has to be my go-to favorite shopgoodwill.com.  Last month these reindeer sold for nearly $30.

The Countdown to Kitschmas has begun!
On this 24-day blog hop, you can link in anytime during that period, no rules - other than family friendly, no follows required, link up your posts that are:

Kitschy
Quirky
Retro/Vintage
Outfits - Ugly Christmas Sweaters most def welcome!  
Sending holiday good thoughts and wishes ~



   
Post a Comment