Google tag

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Blogaholic Fall Fun Blog Hop and Shop Secondhand First


Linking with ~




Thrift Shop Black Friday was all out country kitsch from Interfaith's Great Finds in Sutter Creek, California.  Everything was half off - foldable white wicker chair with floral print seat ($7.50), the Rockies Western collared shirt with square purple gemstone snaps ($1.50) and sheriff straw hat with blue border (75 cents).



I opted for small business Saturday and visited Main Street in Placerville where stagecoach rides took place.


Present to myself was this framed 1940s Turner print from Placerville Antiques marked down from $28 to $8.  


So when you are out Christmas shopping, do you buy presents for yourself?

Don't forget to link up, visit, comment on my Countdown to Kitschmas beginning December 1st.

Finally, this one is a no-brainer for me - I'm in!


Shop-secondhand-first

Closing the day's post with a lovely November sunset ~


5 comments:

  1. Amazing sunset! Are you in California? I loved the beautiful sunsets in CA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it is a California sunset - up in Amador County surrounded by oak trees.

      Delete
  2. Hi! Just found your blog! Fun!!! Also, I used to live in Roseville, CA!!!! Now in RI ... count me a new follower!!

    ReplyDelete