Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sundays in My City

I had a grand time thrift shopping, spending a little under $20 - here is the lot:
A navajo print table runner.


A Free People skirt (this is a high end label sold at Macys) - I can rely on that designer's creations to wear well on me.


A special edition Currier & Ives hardcover book (pub. 1942).


Tie bar and cuff links, engraved "Anson" on the tie bar.


Thanksgiving card and retro magnets.


Our weather here in Northern California is hovering in the 70s - we are blessed!  Sending virtual prayers to those suffering on the East Coast.

Linking with Unknown Mami for ~
Unknown Mami
Post a Comment

Son's quilt finished

Two months behind schedule - son's quilt is finished, it is king-sized plus! I first began the project here . While I did the piecing ...