Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Countdown to Kitschmas Day 4 ~ Angels we have heard ...

I guess you could call this 60s minimalist
White flocked tree and gold bulbs - that's it!

What the tree needed was a gold tree topper - like this one sold through shopgoodwill.com.


Angel bear serenading wanna-be-adoptees at the Goodwill store on 16th Street in Sacramento.



What I am listening to ~ a compilation Christmas with the Rat Pack.



This is a 24-day blog hop, you can link in anytime during that period, no rules - other than family friendly, no follows required, link up your posts that are:

Kitschy
Quirky
Retro/Vintage
Outfits - Ugly Christmas Sweaters most def welcome!  

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear, now I'll have to see if I can find the appropriate pictures.

    Love this, we had a silver tree with red and green pom poms and a revolving light of red and green. We loved it but I'd never had a real tree until I got married. That's a whole other story! :)

    Fun, fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Tami! I have always loved white trees. Thanks for dropping by and just between you and me I paid $100 for the clam shell. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that your tree? Great tree, and the lighting in that picture is very 50-60's!
    I am planning on joining your Kitschmas tomorrow, I have the perfect ornament to display :)

    ReplyDelete