Google tag

Sunday, December 1, 2019

Countdown to Christmas and Chanting Away

Each year I indulge myself by counting down to Christmas featuring kitsch, rescued holiday music, and anything else that amuses me or catches my eye. This peppermint candy quilt was sold on an online auction site this past year. Love it!

Links to my Day 1 Countdowns.
2018
2017
2016
2015
2014
2013
2012
2011

Posts this year will fall on each Friday, then daily from the 21st until Christmas, or whatever strikes my fancy. I do have my 25 rescued Christmas CDs, the odder the better. 

There will be at least one "ugly" Christmas sweater from thrift that I will model. There will be fashion, all holiday related. 




Welcome to Day 1 to the Countdown to Christmas. I am going to chant my way through the holidays ...
What I'm listening to


No comments:

Post a Comment