Google tag

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Hats and Hooked Rugs

Love My Hats!

Hats are on my thrift shop bucket list. If I can pick up the vintage ones for a couple of bucks, they're mine!
One blogger that features a monthly Hat Attack is Judith at Stylecrone.com, a lovely lady that always looks stylish in her hat of the month.




2004 Vogue V8008

1993 Butterick 3055 - front
1993 Butterick - back


Two patterns I picked up just prior to the challenge highlight hats. I  didn't know there even were hat patterns.
1969 Simplicity 8409 highlights the beret and cowboy hat.


1972 Simplicity 5107 sports a sailor hat.



1945 The Complete Book of Sewing



Another bit of collectible Americana are hooked rugs.




Both images from the 1966 Better Homes and Gardens Stitchery and Crafts







Hat person, yay or nay?






No comments:

Post a Comment