Google tag

Monday, April 25, 2016

Uncle Sams and U find fun things when you shop thrift

Uncle Sams as Americana collectible. I love this being an election year, unstructured entertainment to say the least!

U find great things at the thrift shops! I fell in love with this boy and girl salt and pepper shakers. They hold a place of honor in my collectible room. Behind them is a voluminous handmade skirt, while I was wondering how I would find a match to such unusual fabric ...
when I happened upon this Harris Wallace shirt, springtime bird framed ceramic tile, and lavender fabric at the hospice thrift. I needed to supplement the backing to my Daughter Quilt.




Undoubtedly, I will model that outfit in an upcoming month.
Unless you are shy, please say you stopped by!


No comments:

Post a Comment