Google tag

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Ka-Ching! Round 6 of Reselling

Beware Barbie clothes listers, there's a new girl in town! In second hand shopping, you never know what will appear and when. So true of the Barbie clothes scored over the years for just a few dollars. Here is the container full starting me on my Barbie clothes selling journey. 

I like to list in lots when I can. I have 9 lots grouped mainly by color. Sure, I could list items individually but that is a lot of extra work, grouped as a lot they might grab more attention. 

Barbie may or may not have changed outfits a couple of times during this sorting session. I kept duplicates of outfits and really cute stuff like the outfit she is wearing (something I would wear).

Did I also mention I have an off site storage that I haven't even added to my home sourcing mix? I used to be embarrassed by my buying and storing hoarding. Not anymore! Now I can just call it foresight and reap my $$$$ blessings. 

I began letting loose of my "product" stash last July. There is so much more that I want to do. No reason to be encumbered by things, especially things that I could sell and put money in my pocket. It really is freeing. Of course, there is the work involved in getting listings prepared. Once they are active, there is no sweeter sound than hearing "Ka-Ching."

No comments:

Post a Comment