Google tag

Thursday, May 7, 2020

Ba-Da-Bing Round 7 of Reselling

I really had to turn my attention to clothing I wanted to list on EBay. Still quarantined, still home sourcing (has to be done)
Even listed on round-6 the bucket 'o Barbie clothes to avoid the hooman ones. I listed clothing on Etsy a few years ago. I think I priced everything too high and sold only one Christmas sweater. Round 7 are specialty pieces worth a test on the Ebay platform. 

I use Sally Stand-In as my model, a vintage dress form that is my size. Modern dress forms are bigger. I add this additional image for buyers so they can get a sense of how the garment fits on a small frame. 
Big change in gloves in my images, from loose cotton to fitted opera length. Well, aren't we moving up into the big time? *grins*
What has sold recently? A 1989 Better Homes & Garden plaid cover cookbook. Bought for $3, sold for $15. Seven yards of batik material, can't remember when I bought it, most likely in thrifted bag of material or online lot, sold for $16. 

CDs and cassettes are selling. I never would have imagined there was a market for cassettes. I look for the "Best of" and current ones that have the most allure. 

I am more than ever determined to pay off my debt. Had some expensive dental work a couple of years ago and I really need a new laptop. My current 15" Dell laptop is 5 years old. A great size for traveling, bad size for working remotely. 

In the works there is an upcoming Instagram event with a group I met virtually through the travelling-yellow-skirt-freak-show. I was No. 4 participant in the group. Link to my post celebrating that event the-traveling-yellow-skirt-has-arrivedThis new challenge by mizbagg is VOGOFF, the Lockdown Edition with a focus on satire. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment