Google tag

Friday, May 29, 2020

Back to College for Me

Hello all the French peoples! You have overtaken my Russian audience and are coming up fast on the Americans. 

What did I save for myself from the needlework-extravaganza? The counted cross-stitch in my lead-off image in that post and the two needlepoints. I especially like the Front Porch one.   


Who know there was such a tool? I picked up this yarn organizer at thrift. It will be handy for my upcoming needlework projects.
Current hanger method
I am beyond delighted to discover that I can continue my dream of pursing an Art History degree. Nearly all college classes have gone online. I have lurked for years waiting for a Modern Art class to come online. For some reason, art history classes were only offered during the day. Full time job + 3 hour commute + age = impossible to attend college at night. 

Why Art History and why continue attending college for someone in their 60s? First, I love art and know little of its history. I took a couple of years off from college coursework after I earned my A.S. in Business. Why continue taking classes when I am trending out of the business workplace? I have called myself a professional college student. I enjoy the interaction, the challenge to my mind, and learning new things. 

Fall classes start the end of August. I will be sharing some of my assignments and projects. If I don't get into the Modern Art class, I will choose another open one. This GIRL is Back to School!

No comments:

Post a Comment