Google tag

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Round 12 of Reselling - REOPEN *screams the word*

Culling through my home sourced and offsite storage items, some things just don't make the cut to be listed for sale. Camo Build a Bear was pulled to list but given a reprieve because he is just so cuddly! Yes, I have a soft spot for plush. 
Sometimes I have seller's regret, not because of pricing but because of sentimental value. This Goorin hat is one of those items, sold months ago.
Hoping I will find another vintage men's hat just as fun. 

This 1991 cookbook also escaped my sweeping cleanout. I had the images ready, it also earned a reprieve from being listed. The book was given to me by a friend who has since passed on. 
Evidently I have given up on my dream of wire sculpting. Bought this bag of wonderfulness for $3, listed for $45. 

What else have I been hoarding hiding? Vintage Girl Scout and 4H items. I bought them in lots previously just for the pins I festooned on a mini quilt. Those clothing bits have been listed.
A change I made to my eBay templates was to change my handling time to 1 Business Day rather than 3 Business Days. If I offered free shipping, that too would bump me into Top Rated Seller status.

It is less exhausting if I list 5 or 10 items at a time. Each listing has to be closely reviewed. I am not sure but I think if you revise them, there is a fee charged. 

Our Northern California county is moving closer to re-opening. The Mr. and I had a sit-down dinner at a local Chinese food restaurant last weekend. 

I wasn't too far off when I told my hairdresser that I would "see her in June" after my March appointment was canceled. There are noises from our handsome governor that hair salons will reopen in a couple of weeks. 

Having thrift shops closed makes no sense to me. Their existing "product" has now sat idle for this lockdown time. I think the bugs are dead. Any new donations they could wipe down and hit with a UV light. Fumigate the place, IDK, just reopen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment